REMAIN AS ANONYMOUS AS YOU LIKE
As a contributor you can remain as anonymous as you like or discolose as much as you like.
2 simple ways to become a contributor via one of the following methods:
- Simply click the Follow Button (bottom right of screen)
– you will automatically be added, not only as a subscriber, but as a contributor.
- Simply E-mail us your story and we’ll do the rest.
Be sure to provide a ‘nickname’ or ‘handle’ under which you’d like to publish – For example, Mum2013, Mum of 3 (London), 36yroldmum etc. If you prefer our help simply Get in Touch.
NOTE: For many reasons, we moderate all your posts; certainly initially anyway. 🙂
WHY WE LIKE & NEED CONTRIBUTORS
This Blog is set up by Mums for Mums.
For many reasons it makes sense for this Blog to have as many contributors as possible;
- MORE CONTENT HELPS MORE PEOPLE
This is a place to collaborate; helping others (not just Mum’s) who are experiencing similar Trauma related Births.
- MORE WRITERS MEANS MORE UP TO DATE CONTENT
As this Blog is written by full-time family’s, Mums, Dads etc nobody can afford to dedicate to writing every week or even every month.
- WE DON’T WANT THIS BLOG TO BELONG TO ONE PERSON (NOR A SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE).
A community feel will encourage openess and will increase the chances of us helping you and other visitors.