Our Mum’s Experiences


For ease of use our ‘experiences’ indicate the type of trauma we have experienced. For example, mine is ‘placenta accreta and haemorrhage’…..not the greatest name but I hope it will help you the reader!

2 Responses to Our Mum’s Experiences

  1. Congratulations on your fantastic website!!! You must have worked incredibly hard to get it all set up. Thank you so much for mentioning me so positively, the only thing is, I’m not a psychiatrist, I’m a clinical psychologist. The difference being that psychiatrists are medical doctors who specialise in psychiatric disorders, and mainly treat with medication, whereas clinical psychologists study psychology (the mind) and offer therapy. Hope you have a super summer. Antonia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *